• Student Guardian Visa –Visa Subclass 590 Parents, legal guardians, or persons approved to look after a certain person who is pursuing study under a visa, preferably under visa subclass 500, have the

option to apply for a visa that will allow them to stay with their family members in Australia. They can apply for the required permission through Visa subclass 590, otherwise known as Student Guardian Visa subclass 590. The stay must be purely temporary and must be limited to the duration of the courses the international student is pursuing. The age of the student must be less than 18 years for the guardian to qualify for this visa.

Students under the adult age of 18 need to be assisted in daily activities and need help from qualified and sympathetic persons. As for the students, arranging for paid help is difficult and expensive, and the best care can be provided by the family members. Due to these considerations, the Department of Immigration of Australia has 590 Visa Australia earmarked for this purpose. The parents can apply for ensuring the welfare of the below-aged student. Getting in touch with the appropriate and knowledgeable Migration Agent Australia can be useful in accepting the remunerations and other benefits of applying and getting the right of entry to this certain visa.

  • Spousal Visa- A spouse visa can be applied by a spouse or a de facto partner, or a fiancée/fiancé of an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. Your application for a spouse visa should be sponsored by your Australian resident spouse or de facto partner for a minimum of 2 years.

The spouse visa/partner visa, can be applied in these subclasses – (i) 820 (ii) 801 (iii) 309 and (iv) 100

A spouse visa under subclass 820, is a temporary spouse visa. With this visa, you can move to Australia and subsequently work and live here. You will be given an Extended Eligibility Temporary visa.

After you live in Australia for 2 years with a temporary spouse visa, you will be entitled to apply for Permanent Partner Visa under subclass 801 after an assessment of eligibility.

You must be in Australia at the time of application and issuance of partner visas under subclasses 820(temporary) and 801 (permanent).

This spouse visa can be granted even if the partner relationship has ended. Read further to know under what circumstances, permanent spouse visa can be granted.

You can lodge one partner visa application for both temporary and permanent partner visas in on application charge. You partner visa application would be processed by DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) in two stages, after 2 years.

A spouse visa under subclass 309, is a temporary spouse visa. After 2 years, if you are still in a genuine relationship with your spouse/partner, you would be eligible for a permanent partner visa under subclass 100.

You must be outside Australia when you apply for and receive a temporary spouse visa under subclass 309.

You can either be in Australia or outside Australia when you receive a permanent partner visa under subclass 100.  However, you must apply for this spouse visa outside Australia.

You can apply for one partner visa application for both temporary and permanent visas, which would be processed after 2 years. You pay the charges of only one visa application.

Comments are closed.